CE certification - detailed introduction to the certification process of Machinery Directive
Since January 1, 1995, the EU has stipulated that all mechanical products imported into the European market must pass CE certification before they can be sold in the EU market. And it is stipulated that the manufacturer shall bear the responsibility of mechanical safety. Some high-risk machinery can only be sold after passing the inspection of the notified body approved by the European Union. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to check whether the products to be certified belong to dangerous machinery, such as woodworking machinery and punching and shearing machinery. However, if it is proved that the product is not a dangerous machine, it can be applied in the general certification form
What is machinery?
In accordance with Article 1.2 of the directive, a combination of parts and components. In general, at least part of it moves through appropriate actuators, controllers or circuits for the purpose of raw material processing, handling, transportation or packaging.
The term "machine" also includes a group of machines arranged and controlled to achieve the comprehensive functions of raw material processing, processing, transportation, packaging, etc. In addition, some parts and components which guarantee safety in use, and which will endanger the safety or health of the personnel exposed to them in case of failure, are also generalized Machines covered by this directive.
What is dangerous machinery?
Machinery falling within the scope of Annex IV of the machinery directive.
Directive 392 has a clear distinction between [general machinery] and machinery considered particularly dangerous (Annex IV machinery). It is important to distinguish whether your machine is the machinery of Annex 4 before proceeding with the steps in accordance with the instruction specifications. The following are "dangerous machinery" listed in Annex IV of the Machinery Directive:
1. Single or multi blade circular saw for processing wood and similar materials or processing meat similar materials.
2. Hand driven planer
3. Single plane is used for manual loading and unloading.
4. For the processing of wood and similar materials or meat and similar materials, the fixed or mobile bed table and mobile support frame shall be used, and the band saw machine for manual loading and unloading shall be used.
5. Composite machinery composed of machinery for processing wood and similar materials mentioned in points 1 to 4 and 7.
6. Hand feed wood tenoning machine with multi tool clamping head.
7. Vertical axis shaving machine for processing wood and similar materials.
8. Portable chain saw for carpentry.
9. Adopt the stamping machine for manual feeding and unloading of metal cold working, including the folding machine. The travel of its moving work is more than 6mm, and the speed is more than 30mm per second.
10. Manual loading and unloading type plastic injection or compression molding machine.
11. Manual loading and unloading rubber injection or compression molding machine.
12. The following underground engineering machinery and equipment:
- machinery on the track: power car head and brake car,
- hydraulic tunnel top support equipment,
- internal combustion engine for underground engineering machinery.
13. Trucks equipped with compression machinery and used to collect and load household garbage manually.
14. Protective device and separable drive shaft of direction joint mentioned in section 3.4.7 of Annex I.
15. Overhead crane for vehicle maintenance.
16. Include personnel lifting devices that may fall from a vertical height of more than three meters.
17. Machinery for making fireworks.
[note]: for the dangerous machinery listed above, the CE mark can only be posted on the product after the EC type examination is carried out by the notified body.
Data required for test:
1) Introduction to the required certification machine
2) Product basic technical data preparation, sample preparation
3) Submit basic data (complete mechanical drawing, specification, circuit diagram, hydraulic diagram, qigong diagram, relevant test data, calculation data, technical manual, operation manual, etc.) (the above data must be in English)
* CE certification process
1. Preliminary observation
2. CE certification procedures for mechanical products:
1. Understand the machine on site
2. Explain the standard, discuss with technical personnel and propose the work to be completed
3. Enterprises modify equipment, prepare materials, and modify feedback at any time
4. Final review of data, preparation of reports, risk assessment, verification of products
5. Certificate issued by headquarters Laboratory (6 weeks for the 4th to 5th Department)
3. The work required for CE certification is divided into the following three parts: ABC:
A. actual products
B. in terms of documents: the following contents shall be provided:
1、 Electrical schematic diagram, component distribution diagram, component list. Including copies of certificates
2、 Mechanical drawing: plan, which can clearly see the composition and structure of the equipment.
3、 Nameplate drawing. (factory name, address, model, date, parameter, serial number, CE identification), see the requirements of the document nameplate
4、 In the calculation of stability under the maximum load and the most unfavorable stress conditions, such as wind, earthquake, etc., a clear stress list, stress schematic diagram, actual drawing, material list, material mechanical property list, source of the quoted formula, etc. must be provided in the calculation.
5、 The requirements of the manual shall be described in detail as follows:
C fill in all kinds of forms (contact us to provide all kinds of forms)